This page details how to generate an android application using Cocktail.
There are two ways to generate an android app with Cocktail:
* using Adobe Air
* using NME
Adobe Air Sdk needs to be installed first.
Air SDK installation
* Download the Adobe Air Sdk from: http://www.adobe.com/special/products/air/sdk/
* Then add its path to your "PATH" environment variables. (It should look like: "C:\AdobeAIRSDK\bin\")
Air Mobile compilation
In this example, we will use cocktail simple webapp, available here, as a reference.
* Launch /build/WebApp_air_android.bat and use as password: "password".
* The binary file will be generated in /bin/WebApp.apk.
* To install it on your android device, copy this file on your SD card and then launch it via your Android device.
* The app will appear on the home screen of your device.
Informations to come soon...