Where : The event will be held at the Motion-Twin headquarters, Bordeaux, France (Map)
1 Place Lainé,
Fax: +33 (0)5 57 99 36 80
When : From May 7 10am to May 8 5pm
What : Haxe developers meet & show. The conference side will involve talks from the main community members. Community members can setup stalls to show their current/past work for self promotion.
Why : Attendees can learn about & see the new and upcoming developments in haxe technology, meet the key community members, and develop connections for future trade together.
Cost : Free (as-in-beer)
- Saturday May 7
- 10:00-11:00 - Welcome everybody, Nicolas Cannasse
- 11:00-12:30 - uFront/uForm : Web development made easy, Franco Ponticelli
- 14:30-16:00 - Haxe/C# and Haxe/Java : implementation and applications, by Cauê Waneck (slides)
- 16:30-18:00 - Crossplatform Haxe Games, Tarwin Stroh-Spijer
- 18:30-20:00 - How to make Haxe popular ? - Roundtable
- Sunday May 8
- 09:00-10:30 - Haxe Past Present and Future, Nicolas Cannasse (slides)
- 11:00-12:30 - Haxe in the Cloud – Introducing the XirSys platform, Lee McColl Sylvester (slides - use left and right arrow keys to swap pages and up and down arrows to cycle through the bullets on each page)
- 14:30-16:00 - Lightning talks : one person = 8 minutes, present what you want (Haxe related)
- 16:30-17:00 - Bye bye, and beers if you're still around !
Call for Talks Proposals : if you wish to give a talk about Haxe or the work you've been doing with Haxe, please submit it on the mailing list
Book Show Space : Contact us to arrange for space to set up exhibition space.
Who : Please register on the Facebook Event Page if you're attending.
Streaming : On demand recordings provided by Influxis.